Recipes to try at home
Raspberry & Apple
- 100 g Porridge oats (Please soak the oats a minimum of 2 hrs prior)
- 125 ml Milk (Whole milk or your choice of dairy-free)
- 75 ml Kefir (or plain Greek yoghurt)
- 1 Apple (finely grated – also peeled for under 12 months)
- 12 Raspberries (roughly chopped – keep some whole to decorate)
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin seeds
- Maple syrup (to serve)
- Simply mix all the ingredients together in a bowl before bedtime, cover and pop in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning give the oat mixture a quick stir and add a little extra yoghurt if needed. Warm up a little in a saucepan on colder mornings. Drizzle over a little maple syrup just before serving.
Source: Nature doc